Oct 30, 2021

October Views at Sweet Rock

 I've no idea why Blogger uploaded these pics in reverse order.

Not a bad view through the old front door.  Cannot believe this is ours.  Still!

Anna took this neat pic.

View on the sun setting on our hill that I took on one of my walks down the driveway.  The house is just baaaaaarely hidden by that row of green trees from this angle, but it peeks through in the next pic.

Few more sunset walk pics down the driveway.  Though, technically, this is the moon.  Moonrise pics!


Just a shot of the view in brilliant midday sun. 
 
Back to sunset.  Always that sunset.
 
Unless it's sunrise.  HA!!  I have battled a ton of insomnia this month and been awake for more than my usual sunrises.
 
My turkeys like sunrise too.
 
The morning mists gets me every. single. day.
 
Back to sunset ... and some dirt from our landscaping redo work.

No comments: