Jul 31, 2021

19 Years of Home

We quietly celebrated our 19th anniversary this week with some simple sincere cards and a nice dinner out.  It's a good but bittersweet anniversary.  We just passed the hardest year of our lives, I think.  But we are choosing to embrace the good we have worked hard to get to instead of the bitter and to just keep looking forward.  Keep looking to and hoping in the Lord, who showed us so much of Himself in that dark valley - through our church family, through His word, through dear wise friends, through books and music, through His tender and steady presence, through His moving mountains in really personal and amazing ways … He sustained us. 🙌🏻 I cannot bow low enough or praise Him enough for continuing the good work He started 19 years ago in our family. Thankful! Just for anniversary fun, I share these new images I recently got of all the homes the Family Brown has done life in these many years. I love them each!  Looking forward to printing them and getting them displayed in the house.

 

3 comments:

The White Family said...

I love these prints!

Amy Faye Brown said...

This makes my heart so glad!

Kimberly said...

Thank you both! Makes my heart gladder too!