Aug 31, 2024

AWEgust

August was awesomely challenging as I got busy doing the full-time job thing after 18+ years of not keeping that demanding pace and schedule.  Youch! August was awesomely hard in that category because the school where I work deals with such hard things and behaviors, so that shock value was  ... a lot.  August was awesomely full of all other manner of life beyond the jolt into working full time.  I got tired.  I went to bed sometimes before 8.  But it's all good.  The Lord keeps on providing just enough manna for each day ... just enough supply for just what I/we need for the moment.  Pics of all the awesomely hard and awesomely full and good in August include our sweet Bane, park visits on cool evenints, a winning Bunco night, Lasa starting 4th grade at her new school, Noah and Anna starting back to their classes as junior and senior, Anna starting dual enrollment at Vol State and killing it, my niece Brooklyn starting at Auburn!, my starting at Vena Stuart Elementary, many lovely sunrises on the way to work, babysitting sweet Lucy, Anna planting her tree, Anna going back to her short angled bob and also shaving the back bottom half of her head which she called an undercut, starting a gallery in our house of Anna's accumulating art, Lasa "doing" my hair, and so so many social activities for my kiddos and their buds.  So many.  Anna's getting good at getting rides home.  Ha!  First off is our finished list of summer's goodness...


No comments: