Oct 30, 2022

2022 Pics: Lasa

Lord, be praised, I was able to eek out some decent pics of this squirrely girl one last-minute afternoon.  It was hard.  I threatened that I was gonna cry, I was so stressed.  The light was wrong, the girl was giving me dead face, none of the pics seemed to succeed.  I swore I would put an ugly pic of her on the wall for the whole year if she didn't cooperate and that would just be that.  And you know how well threats work at bringing out the honest smiles.  HA!!  Josh just laughed and laughed at me.  I laughed and fumed at the same time.  Lasa glared ... and when the heavens parted, she also managed some decent faces.  Behold, what I could scrounge from her slew of pics.  Thank you, Lord.  Also, she is a lovely one, too. Difficult.  But lovely in her own glorious way.

No comments: