Jan 24, 2020

Hey There

Oh, hey there, Scrapbook.  It's 2020!

And I know. I know.  Something's up with this inexplicable not posting I have been doing.  I keep thinking about it and not knowing what to say about it. 

I have just been dealing with stuff you hold a little closer.  Strugglebus stuff.  Hard things.  Sad emotions.  Things that have left me feeling stunned and winded and robbed of any words I used to be able to offer up about our days.  Even just squeaking out these words and being honest (though vague, I know) makes my eyes water up. I just keep coming up with tears instead of ordered words.

Hoping to catch my breath and more of our regularly scheduled daily things in the coming months, but ... will be sitting in the tension of not doing my normal til then.  Doing lots of reading and thinking and sometimes talking and of course waiting to see what the Lord is doing in and around me.

I really do hate that I will have a blogging gap here though.  It will just have to be what it is.

(Insert my long inhale and longer exhale)  Life.  Help, Lord!

No comments: