Sep 19, 2010

Weekend Bits

~ Noah shared his most recent bible verse for school: Phuwippians 4:19. Phuwippians is now my favorite book of the bible. :) It's hard to express the feeling that sweeps over my spirit when I hear scripture coming out of his mouth. But it's good.

~ Wrapped Anna's birthday presents

~ Watched movie, football, football, football

~ Garage Sale Shopping - waited too late on a purchase (Power Wheels Pink Cadillac Escalade for Anna) and missed out completely by an hour :( The hunt continues...

~ Noah's 2nd soccer game - boys against girls this week, Noah scored a goal again...it sure was nice of his coach to position everyone so Noah was a straight shot from midfield as long as he kept it going himself. preschool soccer is a hoot - ha :)

~ Under the Stars Family Campout complete with weenie roast, smores, and outdoor movie



~ Neighborhood Family Fun Day complete with jumpy castles and junk food


~ Planted a tree in Anna's room


~ Released a little birdie in Anna's room

~ Tried new recipe that met with our stamp of approval - Shepherd's Pie

~ Sonic Blasts/Creamslushes ... just because

~ Visited FBC Gallatin for 2nd time

~ Ran errands - Kohl's, Homegoods, Toys R Us

8 comments:

The White Family said...

love the tree and bird! Where did you get them!?

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Super, super cute tree and bird! So fun! :) And I could go for a hot dog roast with s'mores right about now...

Kimberly said...

Thanks! Got the wall decals for free from a blog giveaway - which makes the tree/bird even prettier, don't you think? :) They're from an ETSY shop called Willow Creek Signs.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/willowcreeksigns?ref=top_trail

I am so in love with the bird, I am going to place another order for a set of 5-6 birds and place them in sweet spots around the room - a bird motif I think.

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend! I feel like our weekends are so boring compared to yours. LOL

Love the tree and bird. I love birds too. We have a wall decal over Ava's crib of a white cherry blossum branch with 4 pink birds (3 on it and 1 flying away). It's my favorite thing about her room.

Amy Faye Brown said...

Adorable pics of the kiddos in action in the bounce house!

Emily said...

THat was such a fun list of the weekend! You need to add my email so I don't get so far behind on the your blogs...I felt a little overwhelmed reading about 8 posts all at one time. Couldn't even remember what I wanted to comment on some....but what FUN reads!!

Kimberly said...

Shannon - Try listing all you do over a weekend - you might be surprised how long that list is when you see it all at once. And it's a great little snapshot of you life during that season. :) I dare you to try.

Kimberly said...

Emily - OK. I put in your gmail address.